“If you invest in beauty, it will stay with you all the days of your life.”
our design packages
“ … I ended up being amazed. Marcia takes time to learn what is important to her clients and then helps them make the best decisions. The results are fantastic!”
FULL-SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN
(project fee based on actual scope of work)
With our luxury, concierge Full-Service Interior Design Package, we partner with you on your project from start to finish.
This package includes our entire range of design services beginning with an initial consultation to determine the scope of your project and development of a comprehensive design plan. From there we carefully and thoughtfully coordinate and implement all aspects of the plan, working closely with you, your architect and builder/contractor to ensure all work is completed to your satisfaction, on time and on budget.
A Typical Project Includes:
- space and floor plans
- specification of furniture finishes, fabric, paint, accessories and art; coordination of purchase orders, tracking and managing deliveries and supervising installations.
Whatever your project requires, we handle all of the details to create a beautiful and functional space.
Our Full-Service Interior Design package fee is based on the actual scope of work determined and agreed upon at the beginning of the project. If you are building a new home or starting a major addition or remodel, the Full-Service Interior Design package is ideal for you.
Starting at $1125 (5 hour increments)
Need a detailed design plan for a small remodel or room refresh and are ready to do the heavy lifting yourself? Then this package is right for you.
After a consultation to determine the scope of your project, the time needed to complete the design and development of a design plan, we will tailor our services to include what is needed for your project.
A Typical Project Includes:
- drafting of floor plans and furniture layouts
- researching and selecting products
- suggesting color schemes
- determining the placement of accessories
The first step in working with Marcia Moore Design, the in-home consultation is a great way to begin your design journey with us.
Always the first meeting of a full design project, the design consultation can also be a one-time service to provide you with a concept for designing your space.
At the initial meeting for a large project, we can:
- review and solidify your existing ideas
- search online for photos you like of similar projects
- discuss possible floor plans
- develop a timeline for managing the project
At the conclusion of the design consultation, you will have a design game plan and a better idea of your project’s cost.
As a one-time service, we will work on whatever is pertinent to your needs, such as:
- reviewing furniture placement
- reviewing furnishings and materials you are considering
- Discussing lighting needs
- discussing artwork placement or purchasing
- determining the best window treatments for your rooms
- selecting up to two paint colors for your home
A design consultation lasts approximately two hours. We will provide as much direction and answer as many of your questions as that time frame allows. After any design consultation, whether an initial meeting for a large design project or a one-time service, we will send you an email detailing everything we discussed and anything else we need to provide.
SERVICES (including, but not limited to the following):
- Space plans
- Floor plans
- Vision for the space
- Organization and flow
- Interfacing with contractors, builders, architects
- Furniture and finish selections
- Art and accessories selection and placement
- Purchasing custom, exclusive to the trade fabric, furniture, etc.
- New home design
- Kitchen design
- Bath design
- Interior design
- Interior decorating
- Loft design
- Condo design
- Aging in place
- Closet design and organization
- Staging for resale
A LA CARTE
If your home just lacks a little pizzazz, we will shop for and arrange the finishing touches.
Staging for Resale
If you’re ready to put your home on the market, our staging specialist can quickly help with a home facelift. Staging is proven to help your house sell more quickly and for a higher purchase price.
The Big Reveal
After we finish a project, we spend a day bringing in and placing all the furniture and accessories. When everything is where it needs to be, we invite you to come back and take a tour through your beautiful new home. Hors d’oeuvres and champagne are on us!