“Ask Me Anything” Consultation – $695
- Are you in the early planning stages for a project and already feel overwhelmed? We can develop a plan of attack to get you started and our Custom Design Process will keep you on track.
- Do you have one room that just needs a little bit of work like new paint, rearranging, a few new pieces? We can quickly provide ideas for new pieces, a color scheme and a rearranging floor plan.
- Are you ready to buy furniture but want to make sure you get the sizes and styles correct? We can provide you with a simple floor plan and style and dimension sheet.
- Do you have a 1000 questions you would like to ask a designer? We can answer them.
We will spend time at your home to get you started, then provide a follow-up email outlining what we discussed and any other items we need to provide. We include one follow-up phone call to answer any questions that come up. This is a great value to give you peace of mind as you work on your home.
Design Only Packages – packages available for 5 hour increments starting at $1080
Design services will be tailored to your actual project and may include the following: consultation on the scope of the project, developing the design, drafting floor plans, furniture layouts, researching products, color schemes, product selections, placement of accessories, etc.
We will discuss the scope of your actual project and determine the amount of time needed and how best to use the time. This package is for design services only and does not include product purchasing, coordinating with vendors or contractors or design implementation. If you need to spruce up your home or have a small remodeling project and have a specific need and budget for design services only, this package is perfect for you.
Concierge Design – project fee based on actual scope of work
This package includes the entire range of design services, including project planning and design, purchasing, coordinating and implementation. We are partners in your project from start to finish. We work closely with the architect, builder/contractor and homeowners to design and construct the ideal space. Our Custom Design Process is instrumental to the smooth flow of timely decision-making and purchasing. We carefully and thoughtfully help in every interior and exterior detail, thus creating a seamlessly beautiful and well-planned environment.
We begin by discussing the scope of your project and developing a plan for our involvement. Our fee will be based on the actual scope of work we outline and agree upon. If you are building a new home or starting a major addition or remodel, this package is ideal for you.
- Accessory Purchasing and Arranging – If your home just lacks a little pizzazz, we will shop for and arrange the finishing touches.
- Staging for Resale – If you are ready to put your home on the market, our staging specialist can quickly help with a home facelift. Staging is proven to help your house sell more quickly and for a higher purchase price.
- The Big Reveal – After we finish a project we spend a day bringing in and placing all the furniture and accessories. When everything is in place and you arrive at the front door, we will provide hors d’oeuvres and champagne as we take you for a tour through your new home.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Space planning
- Floor plans
- Development of the vision for the space
- Organization and flow
- Color consultations
- Interfacing with contractors, builders, architects
- Selections for furniture and finishes
- Selections and placement for art and accessories
- Custom, exclusive to the trade fabric, furniture, etc. purchasing
- New home design (more info)
- Additions (more info)
- Remodeling (more info)
- Kitchen design (more info)
- Bath design (more info)
- Interior design (more info)
- Interior decorating (more info)
- Aging in place (more info)
- Downsizing (more info)
- Loft design (more info)
- Condo design (more info)
- Staging for resale (more info)
Contact us today so we can answer any questions and get started on your design work.